Saturday, March 1, 2014

Tucker's Story: Uttermost Dog


Hi, I'm Tucker. Yes, this really is my home, and one of my favorite chairs.

Being a star isn't easy. First this photo shoot... I was exhausted, but did get my share of biscuits! Now everyone wants my paw print.

Life is good, just hectic. We live on a Virginia farm with cats, horses, and of course, lots of dogs. I love the beautiful outdoors on a pretty day, but not as much as my warm bed at night.

Most of my brothers and sisters were rescued like me. I don't know much about my early years, other than where I ended up.

When I was about 10 months old, my sister and I were dropped off at a county animal shelter. All I remember is being very afraid of people, and very lonely. I was rescued from the shelter just before my time was up. Whew!

My Mama says I'm a boxer/pitbull mix, and about 2 years old now.

Enough about me. I do have one favor I'd like to ask... the next time you see a dog or cat in need of a family, please help them out.



Main Source: http://www.uttermost.com/t-dogs-tucker.aspx
Know more about Uttermost Dogs, click here.


.

No comments:

Post a Comment